Re: [MV] How to unplug ...? M35 fun

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 15:56:34 PDT

That's interesting - as soon as I heard that it was only wood or fiberglass
I thought, why not just light that thing up? Heck, if it is far enough
away from the tires, leave it on the truck! I think they call them Farmers
in Northern Indiana. How else can you keep farm machinery running when you
are 10 miles from the nearest garage.

That's why all those farmers have Oxy-Acetylene tanks on their farm trucks.
 And you thought they were for welding or cutting? (;->)

Dave

--
Dave