Re: [MV] [MVlist] A strange email.....

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 14:39:30 PDT

I would lie to add one thing, even if you think you know who sent you the
e-mail. be careful. Someone else on the list got an email with my name on it
with a virus, but when you looked at it a little closer, it was not from me.
The address return path was different

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657