Mildocs suggestion

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 13:55:39 PDT

I know this will get back to Jim Newton but wanted to put it out here to see
if anybody agrees with my observation or thought. Some of the abridged
descriptions listed on the search results don't give enough info on the manual
contents. I'm on a phone/modem connection so opening a manual takes quite a bit of
time. I wonder if its possible to have a link to just the cover of the manual
so that you can see if its what you want before opening it?
Hey Jim, how often to you check Logsa for additional releases? I downloaded
TM 10-7200-200-13 from them quite a while ago but its not on your site. Should
we be sending you notes on manuals such as I'm doing now?
Regards to list and Mr Newton,
Kenny