Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 05:30:19 PDT

metal@fullwave.com writes:

> Think about it guys. It's the pro way to do it; and it's
> super easy and cheap.
>
> Richard

I've been thinking about what Richard said and I'm leaning in that direction.
 Can anybody point me towards the cheap radio, say like $49 (same as the FRS
radio).
I took the sample test online and did very well with the exception of the
frequencies which I've never studied. I think the Technician Class should be
easy to get! If I can get a radio for the same cost as the FRS, I'm in!

Kenny