Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 21:00:41 PDT

this search looks for 2 meters radios and lists by cheapest first.
Just make sure the seller says it's working right! Using it is one
thing, fixing it is another..

one day to go on the under-dash Tempo VHF/One Plus, 2 Meter Radio ..
$20

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&SortProperty=MetaLowestPriceSort&query=2+meter+radio&from=R8&ht=1&combine=y&st=2