Re: [MV] IHC...making alphabet soup

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 19:44:11 PDT

Try removing an M35 fender when one of the three 'large' bolts which
holds it to the frame just forward of the cab door just spins in the
frame-mounted captive nut. Use a hacksaw blade, covered at one end
with an old cloth because there is no room to get a handle in there
and not have the blade bind up, to cut the big bolt.. 3 hours and a
few broken blades later, it was off. If my time were worth anything I
could have bought a reciprocating saw.

Timothy Smith wrote:

<snip>
 (b) defy any other attempts to remove it