Re: [MV] Battery Chemical

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 10:26:45 PDT

I was at Harbor Freight in Columbus, Ohio the other day and picked up
and looked at a bottle of a chemical for restoring batteries and
removing sulfates...I think it was $6.99 and enough to do several
batteries. As I recall it had a note on the label that said the contents
were revealed in patent # such and such. Maybe someone will be ambitious
enough to get the patent number and look the patent up for the contents.
Might be something as common as ol Budweiser. Fred Martin

PS It was not me with the post you are referring to.