Re: [MV] Landing Mats on a Dirt Slope For Deuce Parking...

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 17:57:53 PDT

Tom and Ike
I think you are talking about Marsten Mats..
I have a friend that has some for sale..
they make great extra plates on the
front of a sherman or side of a duece,
the mats are 10 feet long and about 2
foot wide.. you could just about cut one
in half to make a cool place to park your
jeep. kinda look like this:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gary Haas of Arrowhead Chapter MVPA