help with my military website please

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 21:34:10 PDT

Hi Guys,
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Steel Soldiers has been
off-line since the middle of May. When you go there, you get a message
about the account being suspended. I get the same message when I got to the
GenuHost homepage (www.genuhost.com). GenuHost has been my host since last
year and I have never had any problems with them. Now all of a sudden, the
whole thing goes off-line and they won't return e-mails or phone calls as to
why this has happened. My biggest problem is that I only have about 50% of
my site saved on my hard drive, the rest was on the server only. I can get
a new host, but alot of my stuff is still with GenuHost. Do any of you have
firsthand experience with this kind of crap? Any suggestions? I like to
think that Steel Soldiers was one of the larger military sites on the net
and it had a pretty good following so I'd like to get it back up. Thanks
for any help y'all.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Clarksburg, WV