Re: [MV] help with my military website please

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 22:11:11 PDT

I would guess that genuhost did not pay their hosting company, nocster.net, and
nocster closed them down. It normally takes a few months of no payment to take
such a step. This is what happens when one goes for the "cheap" hosting. When
a company doesn't make money, they don't pay, and their customer suffer when the
bandwidth valve is shut.

Go to www.nocster.net and see if there is a way to contact them and maybe they
will allow you to get the rest of the site. And next time, choose a more
reliable host :-)

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce