Re: [MV] {MV} Brake Line Q

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 07:54:03 PDT

Sounds like your bending radius is too tight. I'd find a different bender
with a gentler curve. The brake tubing bender that I have bend nothing
less than probably a 1 " radius and I believe it only bends up to 3/8".

BTW, the last time I checked, NAPA was carrying the spiral wrapped brake
tubing. I believe the spiral wrapping is primarily for additional
protection of the tube.

Dave

--
Dave