Re: [MV] Landing Mats on a Dirt Slope For Deuce Parking...

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 08:01:21 PDT

I agree, I'd look for a flatter parking spot. Do any friends own
excavators?

I think half of my M51 fluids would be on the ground after a few weeks.
And do you really want to find out how many marginal seals are in your
truck?

Go ahead, piss off the neighbors. I figure if that is all they have to
worry about is a large green truck parked on your property, then they have
no life anyway and why not give them something to moan about. After all,
you can only talk about the weather for just for so long. (;->)

Dave