Re: [MV] Pyrometers-more info

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:17:38 PDT

Guys, just an added note, those of you who have a pyrometer may already
know this, but you need to run the leads (which are of special alloys) from
the Thermocouple to the meter. If you use different wire to connnect the
Thermocouple to the pyrometer you will introduce an error into the reading
which can be significant. Omega is also a big supplier of Thermocouple
devices. They are at Omega.com.

Dave