Re: [MV] CJ5A parts on a CJ2A???

From: Jeff H (jeffrey.hoch@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 19:33:21 PDT

Eric,
Call JeePanels Plus for your rear floor. http://www.jeepanelsplus.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric (Home)" <shadow@vci.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 6:16 PM
Subject: [MV] CJ5A parts on a CJ2A???

Anyone have a good source for aftermarket parts for a CJ2A. Tops, doors,
consoles, accessories? Alot of catalogs have stuff for a CJ5A but not a
CJ2A. I wonder if some parts are interchangeable in those years???

Also looking for a place that has the back floor bed replacement piece for a
CJ2A.

For a bit of help for you other CJ2A guys out there: I found out that a
Bikini top for a CJ5A can be used on a CJ2A but you have to buy (and
shorten) a windshield channel adapter and trim a bit off the bikini top
itself to make it work. Seems that the CJ5A windshield is a bit wider than
the CJ2A.

Eric

=Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=