Re: [MV] Pipe bender? Affordable?

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 08:07:00 PDT

   I forgot to post this in other post...about cutting or welding on
galvanized metal. If you are doing this and all of a sudden you have a
funny strange sweet taste in your mouth...quit immediately and go to
fresh air! This is the zinc...and it can make you deathly sick...or even
kill you! The little white things floating around in the air when you
are cutting will get you...Do as Dave says and wear a good canister type
respirator. Keep bystanders away...including the dog. DANGEROUS! Fred
Martin