Duece dating..

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 11:35:08 PDT

Well, I took a look at the article that David Doyle wrote for MV mag about
dating the deuce. Good stuff, but no joy on this truck. I was hoping the
axle housings would have dated tags - unfortunately not. Ratio, s/n, etc is
there, but no date. Everything else has been replaced that I could find a
tag on.

Has anyone found any hidden tags on their truck?

I would possibly guess that the truck serial number would tell approximate
age and manufacturer - is there anyone out there with a M35 s/n starting
with 0125? If so, who made your truck and what year is it?

TIA,

Greg
Vista, CA