Re: [MV] Mil-Veh List and AOL Members

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 13:15:50 PDT

Hi Ken (and List)...

Here is an FAQ about this:

  http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/#aol6html

If enough people would need it, I could set up an email address
(something like mil-veh@cucv.net) that if you sent an AOL HTML email
message to it would "wash" it into plain text and post to the list.
Would this be useful?

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com