Re: [MV] Mil-Veh List and AOL Members

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 13:29:08 PDT

Jim and all
Couldn't you use a hotmail account for mv posts, or use an email client like
outlook express with a non-aol address (like ccuv.net).
It would mean two email addresses, but aol's email system has always been
horrible. If you want to leave them in the future, you wouldn't have to give up
your email address.