Re: [MV] What Kind of Tank Is This?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 14:31:25 PDT

Hi GRB...

I took the shots of the tank in the park with the kids on it...I will
check for the serial number and report it back to you.

Thank you and everyone else for the info.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com