RE: [MV] What Kind of Tank Is This?

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 14:14:21 PDT

If who ever shot these pictures can look on the cast front hull armor
directly behind the right side head lamp or on the bulged out area that
covers the right side final drive, and let me know what the serial
number is we can settle the M5/M5A1 issue. I can tell you for a fact
that the turret is from a M5 as it doesn't have the radio bussell (I can
make this out clearly by the curvature of the armor on the side of the
turret and by the position the little girl is sitting). I would like to
have the serial number for the Stuart Registry we are working on.

GRB