Re: [MV] Deuce Dating

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 23:01:57 PDT

Duece Dating: The Fast and the Furious II

45 minutes of pressure washing, paint stripping, wire brushing, AH-HA!
moments, frantic dashing to the keyboard and mil-veh list, and the
inevitable dashing of hope. A definite tragicomedy.

Might sell three copies. Maybe.

Actually, I'm thinking about writing something about how to find women that
like deuces. Duece Dating for Dummies.

Greg
Vista