Ebay notes (Careful with the politically "Offensive" Stuff)

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 05:52:20 PDT

Hey all:

If anyone was bidding on my ebay auctions, they have been suspended because
I listed some German WWII stuff and used the words "NAZI" and "SS". I am
working on getting it resolved, but I can attest that they are getting more
strict about the "offensive" material. (I made the same mistake in the past,
and they only slapped my wrist, so I figured it was not that important, now
this time they got serious) Oy Vey!

Hankie