RE: [MV] Ebay notes (Careful with the politically "Offensive" Stuff)

From: Jack Smith (therion2000@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 06:55:46 PDT

I agree,

 I sell WWII stuff on Ebay as a hobby. and I have been suspended for an WWI
Iron Cross that was part of a grouping that belonged to a U.S. solder it
was a war trophy because I sad it was an imperial cross and id did not have
a swastika . anyway, ebay can not tell the difference between war relic and
skin head. We all have to be seeeeeensitiiiive, as not to offend anyone.
All I got to say is I am of Jewish decent (From Germany) and WWII German
Nazi stuff dose not bother me. Heck I do reenacting, and have a US as well
as a German Impression. There is BIG difference between German war
collecting and the neo Nazi movement but some folks can not seem to tell the
difference.

     Jack

 WC-54 Command Vehicle