OT: explosive forming

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 11:42:02 PDT

Hi Fred,

Explosive forming for amateurs. I seem to remember a web page that someone
had where they were experimenting at home with explosive forming. I think
they were using water baths and dynamite. Didn't work perfectly, but it was
pretty interesting.

It would have been interesting to have been their neighbours.

Greg
Vista,CA