Re: [MV] M35A3 rims for M35A2

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 11:45:49 PDT

Well, you might want to call Stockton Wheel and see what they say - located
in Stockton California, and I think they have a web page. $200 was some
years back for some custom Unimog wheels. Single piece though, and I don't
know what they'd do about the mil-spec part. I bet they'd give you a price
break for ordering that many too.

Greg
Vista, CA