DPDO?

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 22:08:43 PDT

DPDO, Defense Property Disposal Office

Our Fire Dept has a M715 (Kaiser/ Jeep 1 1/4 ton cargo truck). They are
replacing it with a different truck. I told them I would buy it if they have
a title.
They are looking for a title. The registration from 1978 and 1984 lists the
owner 1
as DPDO Ft. Riley, Kansas, Owner 2 Warren County (the county we are in), and
under
address it says: Consignee with our Fire Dept listed. I checked with the
state forestry
and it is not in their system for our Fire Dept. Not sure if this was a
Civil Defense which
all titles were given to users when the folded or who? Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net