Re: [MV] Manuals online

From: Don (ironhead_72hd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 17:52:50 PDT

Thank you so much for your suggestion to check with
saturn surplus. Emailed them last night and had an
answer back today. They have the parts I need for the
magneto and guess what...used parts...20 bucks plus
shipping!! Great news and as soon as they figure
shipping the parts will be on their way to me.

This list is great and the members are the most
helpful I have found on any list.

Thanks all who helped out especially
Recovery4x4@aol.com!!