Guage removal?

From: Eric \(Home\) (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 06:02:13 PDT

How do I remove the gauges from the dash of my 1947 CJ2A? Seems like te
last guy who painted it got a lil happy with the spray gun and bathed the
gauges in OD paint. Then came back and scraped a rectangle down the center
of each bezel to be able to see them. Never heard of masking tape I guess??
:(
I plan on removing them all and either cleaning them up and/or getting new
ones. Either way I need instructions on taking the current stock ones out.

Thanks guys!

Eric