Re: [MV] Proper use for a Hummer

From: James Stead (gadget@EasyPath.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 06:25:13 PDT

  The only problem with your thinking here, is that your thinking. Talking
about weighted formulas and such indicates thought. The overwhelming
majority of our government representatives are not capable of such thought.
For example, in classifying assault rifles, they used things such as flash
hiders and bayonet lugs to describe the weapon. Just how many stories have
you heard of someone being killed with a flash hider?
  I suspect that if they ban "assault vehicles" it'll be based on something
they can understand themselves. Things like tire type...NDT's and XL's look
more scary than an extra-miler. Paint color, obviously. Olive drab, 383, etc
will have to be banned. Very dangerous colors...just look at how much more
dangerous a rifle is when it's parkerized with black furniture. Forget
ballistics and such, WAY too complicated.
  Better buy your 'evil' canvas tops while you can guys.

Jim