Re: [MV] Mule vs Gator

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:20:55 PDT

The cabover design is a disaster for driving in heavy brush, imagine taking
down small trees with the windshield wipers...The deuce performs beautifully
under the same circumstances. I have had occasion to push down trees several
inches in diameter. Took a turn to tightly once and a tree dented my fuel
tank before giving way, but straight on......no problem

Bjorn