Re: [MV] M37 Diesel Replacement Engine??

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 17:18:53 PDT

Yes there is. Hercules engine company makes a Diesel engine kit that is a
US Army approved replacement for the gas engine in the M-37. Last I heard
they still have them brand new in the shipping container at the factory. If
you drive your M-37 to the factory they will R&R you gasser and install the
Diesel as part of the sale but only if you bring the truck to the factory.
The other part you may not like though I haven't confirmed this is the
price. $8,000.00 FOB the factory.

Best of luck.

Jim