Re: [MV] Proper use for a Hummer

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 18:17:36 PDT

You're absolutely right, it would be camo paint and off road tires that
would make up the definition!

I bet blackout lights would also be on their list of evil components, since
we could just shut off the normal lights and sneak around undetected. Also,
a vehicle bought at auction would qualify as a "Saturday Night Special".