Re: [MV] CUCV Blazer rear window.

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 18:41:32 PDT

Mark You might want to take a tape measure with you while the windrow may be
the same, the tailgate on my 1985 Suburban is about 65" wide while my '84
M1009 is 67". Even if you don't buy anything from them get a free copy of
LMC catalog at:

http://www.lmctruck.com/truck_catalog_page.htm

You can tell what will fit by it. Wayne