M35 wheels--SSingles conversions

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 19:47:05 PDT

Hello List,
      I stopped at Stockton Wheel on tuesday and checked it out. They
make a nice all steel wheel that is HD. They can configure any offset to
the inside or outside. The wheel is available in several different
center cutout styles. He can even match the stock center style but with
a tubeless rim and 11 inches wide. Our cost per wheel is $390 in the raw
per wheel.If we put together a big order of maybe 100 rimms +- he "may"
give a break.
He will also powdercoat to a few color specs, no extra charge. His flat
tan/sand color caught my eye as being a pretty good match for my duece.
FYI
Terry lane, Reedley Ca.
M35-A2
M105-A2