RE: [MV] Mule vs Gator

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 06:49:24 PDT

The USMC sometimes hangs onto older vehicles due to thier needs. Prior to DS
I they were still using the M60A3 because it was lighter/easier to more with
the assests they had.
After borrowing the M1's that 1AD had replaced the Marines adopted the
Abrahms despite the weight issue.

Then again maybe he was talking about four legged mules....