RE: [MV] HEMMT in Ft Stewart

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 06:49:15 PDT

Havingnot gotten out to se the pics yet I suspect you are seeing the
stabilizer cylinder for that side of the vehicle. It extends out away from
the vehicle and then down when using the crane. One on each side and will
easily pick the back half of the vehicle up..

The crane actually stows folded down for travel, it's not recomended to
drive with the crane up but I know it is done some times.