Re: [MV] M36A3 on Epay

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 11:07:18 PDT

If I recall from the text, he said it was never owned by the Gov't. All that
considered, I wonder where he did get it. Considering the fact that the -A3
project refitted US owned military trucks, I would say that it had to be former
military. Maybe big brother was watching and big brother never sold an M36A3.
Maybe it was the fruits of the poisonous tree! Hmm, now I'm wondering!!