FS: CUCV M1008, Bomb Hoist, Pump Unit, HMMWV rims

From: GrimJeeper22@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 14:07:20 PDT

Now that I can finally get around the AOL monkey wrench, I'd like to post a
couple things for sale. Pics are available, all located near Charlotte, NC.

1984 M1008 CUCV - Really nice truck, former NCANG radio truck so it's not
beat up, rust-free, "new" doors and windshield, 45K mis, runs great, original and
complete with troop seats, bows, cargo cover, and radio shelf. $5500 OBO.

"Bomb Hoist" - Rail, trolley, and chain fall system that fits in the bed of a
duece, 1-1/2 ton trailer, etc. 1-1/2 ton capacity. Pics available. $250 OBO.

Flammable Liquid Transfer System - NOS, 50 gpm, 100 ft head, 1cyl Wisconsin
engine driven self-priming pump, complete kit with 1-1/2" suction and discharge
hoses with cam lock fittings, nozzles, ground rod, drum "stinger", starter
rope, fire extinguisher, and storage cabinet. Mfg '68, refurb '85. All new and
as issued! Designed for fuel but should work just fine for water and many
chemicals. $250 OBO.

Humvee rims and magnesium run-flat inserts - 8-bolt, GC but no hardware.
$200/set of 4.