Re: [MV] duce primary fuel filter

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 21:16:39 PDT

I would also like some.

I have been trying to contact Gene Pantano as he said
he had some awhile back, but he hasn't returned my
emails yet. I don't like the civilian filter (can't
remember the number offhand) that supposedly fits. I
am running my M35 with one at the moment and want to
replace it with OEM. Also need the gasket. The
civilian gasket was too big and had to use the old one
over and it won't make it another change.

Please...Does anybody have any?

Marc