Re: [MV] REPEAL THE USA PATRIOT ACT - no mv, very important

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 21:35:15 PDT

According to George W. Bush we would be terrorists for
not supporting the Patriot Act. How did his quote go
again?

I am glad some others out there are not blindly
following along with the madness. The reference to
Hitlers rise of power is harsh but has some validity.
If we start losing the checks and balances our country
was founded on, we might as well just say goodbye to
the original constitution because it will be
worthless! It is not a matter about worrying if our
MV, motorcycle, hunting, etc is affected but our
freedom as a whole.

I never talk politics but this DOES scare me!

Marc