Re: [MV] deuce (traffic respect)

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 12:22:59 PDT

The thing that bothers me about the 3 color camo
pattern is the civillian response. Well, actually the
older folks just honk or wave and thats fine, but it's
our crazy college girls. You know, those 18-25 year
old hotties.

They notice the big truck in camo, they think
"soldiers"! They honk and that's fine too.... but its
this fad of pulling their tops up to flash me ... talk
about patriotic! But, its very distracting and one of
these days I'm going to wreck.

Oh well, just another burder us M35 drivers have to
endure here.

Where's here? I'm not tellin... ;) -Jack

PS OK, make that #11 on my list of why I own a deuce.