Re: [MV] HUGE Brother (eBay) is watching

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 19:30:33 PDT

The amazing power, and dare I say, "Wild West" attitude of the www has also
given the spurned consumer at least a little leverage over scum like you
describe. All the members of this list should send an email to
handsonoptics, asking them to tell their side of the story. You can be as
polite as you wish, but they will sit up and notice a hundred emails the
first day.

Right now, through the miracle of the www, and the aforementioned "open
lawlessness" some friends of mine have just registered
www.northferrysucks.com. It is still under construction, but promises to be
a pain in the stern of our obnoxious ferry company here.

Also, for your amusement, read all about www.fordsucks.com, and the U S
Supreme Court case that affirmed not only the right to do it, but the right
to redirect surfers to (in this case) to GM's web site.

In numbers, there is strength. Just tell us what you want us to do.

Arthur P. Bloom, professional trouble maker/fixer.