Re: [MV] Carc Paint

From: Brian (polaris650_92@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 19:05:26 PDT

In order to be able to perform a rebuild that conforms
100% to military standards, I would need a lot more
equipment than I currently own. The inspectors that
go over each vehicle with a magnification lense often
refuse a truck for small problems such as the camo
pattern in any area being off by more than 1/2" of the
8"x11" blueprint pattern. This past Monday a 5-Ton
was refused because one cab mount bolt was not
completely covered in paint.
     I someday will own the garage of my dreams and
will be able to climb into a man-basket to lean over
the roof of an ambulance to complete a perfect
pattern.**Yeah Right**

Brian