Trailer hook up

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 20:34:20 PDT

OK M-1009 experts we need some help here! I'm trying to hook up the
electrical plug from my trailer to the vehicle and it doesn't want to fit.
I found the key way with no problem and the numbers of holes and placement
in reference to the plug and the receptacle seem to be the same but it
refuses to go in. Any ideas? Do all modern military trailer female plugs
match all modern military, (80s & newer), vehicles? I would appreciate any
help as I need to use the trailer in the morning to move some items. Alas,
I didn't try the hookup until this afternoon!

Thanks in advance,

Ed