HELP!!! Spark plug SNAP!

From: E Adams (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 08:16:26 PDT

I bought a 1947 CJ2A and was changing the plugs tonight. First one came off
fine but I noticed they were gunky and rusty. All the rest were stuck. I
wd-40'd and let set and tried again. Still stuck. I then cranked the
engine to warm it and maybe that'd help. NOpe. So I wd-40'd again and let
set.

Tried again and SNAP!!! most of the plug came out but the collar with the
threads are still in there!!! What are my options at this point???

Please say all is not lost!!