Re: [MV] 11.00x20's on a deuce

From: w7ls (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:17:36 PDT

What would be wrong with installing the rim-only as you suggest, but add
a J-hook (two, actually) on the rim, so if you get stuck, you might be
able to put a cable on the hook(on the rim) and use it as a pulley to
back out? The second hook would be to counterbalance the other one, plus
be more available, if you are stuck deep in the mud.
Just a thought. Jim