[MV] Battery Chemical

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 16:46:53 PDT

I have used the mystery battery chemical on four batteries
It fixed a motorcycle battery , a five year old partially good 6tl battery and a
deep discharge battery from my RV. They all seem to hold much more charge and
turn over the engine faster.
Another five year old completely dead 6tl was not able to be revived.

So the verdict is, pretty good stuff. Catch your batteries when they still take
a charge but don't stand up to long cranking.

The info is in the message below. Purchased from www.sciencelab.com. Got a
pretty good sized bottle for 14 bucks plus shipping but they have a minimum
order of 25 bucks, so you would have to order two, or get something else like I
did.

Fred.