(no subject)

From: Mr. Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 05:00:10 PDT

Good Morning, list.

Woke up at 0530 this AM, went outside and put the flag up, reflecting on all
the countries I served in under that flag over the years. Listened to the
birds come awake, and watched the sun rise over my beloved M1009.(MV content
:-) All my thoughts and wishes for a safe and happy Independence day are
with all of you, especially my fellow Veterans, who gave us the privilege of
being able to do all of this. All gave some, some gave all. Keep safe and
well, and I hope to meet you at an event soon.

T. Bones Morris
US Navy Seabee 1985-1993
NMCB 5 Air Det
RNMCB 15 Air Det