RE: [MV] M36A3 on Epay

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 09:37:45 PDT

Hi Fred

The M36A3 was taken off ebay as I jumped on a flight over to LA and
struck a deal with him!!!! It is now my new truck and is heading over
here on a big ship as we speak!!

In answer to some of the other questions about this truck, it actually
came out of a test centre and was built as a test model to demonstrate
to the Army which is why it has never had military ownership. It's also
featuring in the movie "The Hulk".... And yes it is an A3... nice CAT
engine, Alinson Transmission, Central Tyre Inflation System and 14.50 x
20 tyres. It needs a little TLC to smallish things, but its core
mechanics all appear to be in excellent condition.

Thanks
Mike
Michael Goodden
The Global Tipi Adventure