Re: [MV] M36A3 on Epay

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 13:42:40 PDT

Mike, I feel a whole lot better for you on your round the world trip in
the M36A3. I'd talk Tom here on the board to go with you...he's a CAT
man and deisel mechanic...sorry Tom... couldn't resist
it!...besides...It'd be a helluva vacation. How long did you say your
going to be gone Mike...5 or 6 years? Maybe Tom could take his truck
too...and you guys could race around the world...he already told us that
he has the world's fastest M-35...70-75 mph...lets see...25,000 miles
divided by 75 mph...333 hours...about two weeks...whatcha gonna do for
the rest of the time? Hmmm Fred Martin